02. Do not post entire sentences with UPPERCASE or large fonts. You may think it will help you get your point across, but most of the time you will be ignored instead.
03. Do not create posts with just smilies.
04. Try to stay on topic. If you wish to talk about something different, make a new thread for it.
05. Do not post two or more times in a row. If you have something to add to your last post then simply edit it. This may be waived if the contents of your post are too much to be allowed in a single post.
06. Do not recreate the same thread, once is enough. It does happen in lag at times, if so use the report post button.
07. Do not spam. Excessive spamming will be punished.
08. Do not circumvent our censor.
09. Do not use tags improperly.
10. Do not use excessive foul language.
11. Do not continue a locked thread elsewhere.
12. Do not ask questions which are already answered in other threads. Use the search function as much as possible.
13. Do not beg. If you are too lazy to help yourself then others will be too lazy to help you.
14. This forum is English; you must either post in English or create an accurate translation. If a staff member suspects the translation is inaccurate your entire post may be deleted.
15. Unless your post provides a fix, do not post programs or materials that give unfair advantages. These include bots, trainers, and hacks.
16. Do not post illegal media or anything protected by international intellectual property laws, these include - but are not limited to - warez, software cracks, keygens, films, tv shows, pirated games.
Leaked server files, tools, and sources are accepted.
17. Do not bring grudges with people you know elsewhere onto FIFA Scout.
18. Do not try to irritate people.
19. Do not post nude or disturbing material.
20. Do not make personal attacks against staff members, they are here to help.
21. Do not create a new account if your current account is banned. If you do, your new account is likely to be instantly banned with no warning.
22. Do not post download links that require a survey or advertisement to be viewed before accessing the content, this is strictly forbidden.
23. Most importantly, use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not. As such you may be punished for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.
24. Any form of like/thank boosting is not permitted. If found out your account will have its ability to receive and send likes BLOCKED.
These rules are subject to change.
Respect them and their decisions.
If you do not agree with any these rules you are free to leave.